Manual Handling of Objects
This 4 hour course is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills to safely carry out Manual Handling tasks within the workplace without risk of injury to themselves or others.
This course is aimed at anyone who completes manual handling tasks and activities within their workplace. As with all Dynamic First Aid Ltd courses, each course is bespoke to your industry type and adjustable according to individual needs, making it more specific and relevant to your staff.
- The Legislation and Guidelines relating to Manual Handling.
- The Anatomy and Physiology of the spine including relevant structure and function.
- Causes of mechanical back injury and Manual handling related injuries.
- Safer Handling techniques and the use of mechanical aids.
- Risk Assessment and Manual Handling Risk Factors.
- Appropriate systems of work for the individual's task, environment and equipment.
Certification is dependent upon successful continuous assessment, there is no final examination. Those delegates who complete the course, and are deemed to have reached the required standard will be awarded a certificate which is valid for three years.
In-House (for up to 12 delegates)
£250.00 + VAT (2 courses run back to back on same day £375.00 + VAT)
£70.00 VAT per person at our training venue